Saturday 16 July 2016

Review: Missha Style Mascara 3D


Hi, it's has been a long time since I updated my last post

Today I am going to review one of my favorite mascara from Korean drug store MISSHA!
Missha 3D mascara! It cost me only USD2.03 when I bought. It has 4D version also but it is slightly more expensive than 3D, it's USD2.68 when I bought. Since they are very cheap so I decided to give it a try, and it doesn't disappoint me at all!

I have both 3D and 4D mascara but I will review only 3D today

It looks like this. I love its packaging

Missha Style Mascara 3D and 4D



brush of Missha Style 3D mascara



brush of Missha Style 4D mascara




Swatches of Missha 3D Style mascara


The reason that Iove this mascara because it is non waterproof and can be easily washed off by warm water, even though it is non waterproof but it won't smudge, without rubbing it, the mascara won't come off by washing with water




washing with handsoap and water by rubbing without using makeup remover =)




Some people might wonder what's the difference between 3D and 4D mascara
3D one is for curling effect
4D one is for volumize


I have to admit that the curling effect of 3D mascara is so so ( I rate 6 over 10)
But I still love it because it is very easy to use because it doesn't have fibre so my eyelashes won't become clumpsy after applying few layers of mascara, so when I'm in rush, I will definitely use this mascara😁
Besides that, since it won't make your eyelashes looks clumpsy, it is very good for lower lashes.
without masacara


with missha 3D mascara





For those who loves LINE friends characters, can get their Brown and Sally version of  them
(Sally -3D; Brown- 4D)
Missha Style Mascara 3D- LINE friends edition
Missha Style Mascara 4D- LINE friends edition


If you are interested, I think it's worth to give it a try, it's very cheap and won't cost you a lot of money and you might love them after you try it, I have to admit that it is not the best mascara I have ever used but it's one of my favorite mascara, the mascara overall is very good for its price already!

You can get them from Korea depart.


Conclusion:

Pros:

  • Cheap
  • Travel friendly
  • ❌clumpsy
  • Great for lower lashes
  • Can be easily removed by warm water ( but it might be a con for some people who preferred waterproof mascara, but for me it's a pros)
  • Won't smudge


Cons:

  • Curling effect is so so
  • Non-waterproof



Rate: 🌝🌝🌝🌝 (over 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment