Sunday 12 June 2016

First blog

Hi, here's Mandy

Just finish my last semester few days ago and i don't know what to do during this holiday, so i am thinking to create a new blog to share my experience and review for the cosmetics i currently own and i am here!

I started to apply makeup in year 1 of Uni life, before that i didn't know anything about makeup, i only know how to use cleanser, apply moisturizer and lotion HAHA,

What made me started to use makeup?
A good friend of mine gave me a mascara and a milky tint as birthday present, and i didn't want to waste it or give it to other so i tried to use it, honestly, the first time i applied mascara i had a big problem, i didn't know how to apply and it's so clumsy, it sticked everywhere xD and i had a problem to remove it also, so i asked my friend how should i do and also check google to see tutorial, okay i'm going to stop ranting about it

Now i know how to apply simple makeup, (applying mascara, draw eyebrow, draw eyeliner, contour, highlight) my makeup skill is not perfect, rather it's still uhh quite bad? but at least i have improved, i am proud of myself hehe

The main purpose of creating this blog is to review beauty products that i bought and maybe also sharing my life, i will try to update my blog every week!

not sure if anyone read this, but see you in my next post XOXO <3



No comments:

Post a Comment